Thursday, November 21, 2013

● It is certain
● It is decidedly so
● Without a doubt
● Yes definitely
● You may rely on it
● As I see it yes
● Most likely
● Outlook good
● Yes
● Signs point to yes.

Do you recognize these sayings?
They are the ten positive answers from the Magic 8 Ball.
At home I could not find the good scissors, and as you know MapQuest driving directions also has MapQuest walking directions.
So I asked the magic 8 Ball if MapQuest could help me find the good scissors using MapQuest Walking Directions and I got all 10 positive answers from the magic 8 Ball, assuring me the good sscissors would be relegated to giving ip their elusive hiding spot.

Next I got out the Ouija board and asked the same question, after diming the lights and putting on some erie music the little finger thingy moved to YES.

Now I was sure MapQuest walking directions could find the good scissors or maybe even find the bad scissors.
So I entered the query into MapQuest Walking Directions.  I then went to the couch, sat down on a blanket and clicked enter.
Then I stood up to commandeer the blanket to cover myself as I was cold. As I stood and moved the blanket goose bumps appeared as I gasped at the sight of the good scissors lying on the couch cushion hidden from view under the blanket.
Coincidence?
Or MapQuest magic?


No comments:

Post a Comment