Tuesday, July 21, 2026

MapQuest a sign of the times

Some businesses know how to attract attention by utilizing a good sign
Good signs are ones that are memorable, or grab your eyes with flamboyant color and or lighting.
This sign is so big that it when it changes color its almost like the whole building is changing color.
It has good colors, it catches your eye and its attractive.

Except we no longer have the picture so is it worth posting the dialogue without the picture?

We say yes because then you have to use your vivid imagination.

I knew an old German guy in Canada who would never watch a hockey game he would only listen to them on the radio. He said it was way more entertaining that way, because you had to use your imagination.
I never tried it unless i was driving somewhere and didn't want to miss what happened.

I never realized it until now that his radio was out in the garage, away from his spouse...Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment